“So what do you do?” A common question we’ll all be asked at holiday parties from Halloween to New Year’s Eve. Do you have a persuasive answer that shows off your best capabilities?
After ATDChi’s Winter Conference you’ll be ready to impress and inform when it comes to tooting your own horn .
- Know Thyself: The Art of Meaningful Connection (Erich Kurschat)
- LinkedIn is a Love Fest: How to Build a Powerful Network of Influential and Talented Friends (Callista Gould)
- Coaching: Benefits & Tools to Accelerate Progress Toward Your Career Goals (Dan Johnson, CPC, CNTC)
- People Skills: Learn How to Master Your Value Proposition (Hayward Suggs)
- The Power of Networking (Rose Pagliari & Kris Felstehausen)
The day long conference will be at Benedictine University in Lisle. You can read more about the sessions and register for the conference at http://bit.ly/2nYZPLv